I'm not so good at formatting, but enjoy some pictures anyway!
Nancy didn't seem to mind the plane delay...playing London Bridges outside the airport after we found out we had one more day in America.
Not the greatest picture of Victoria, but had to show that she is starting to smile and laugh, though much more without the camera around! She will also "talk," to you...doing one monotone sound until you respond and then throwing in inflection. Super cute!
Our first bakery run! Very good, not as sweet as "pastry" in the states.
Our double stroller accidently ended up on the boat with our stuff, so this is how I get around now with no car and two kids. Cobble stone is MURDER on the tiny wheels...a hefty double stroller may be a necessary purchase here with no car and walking as the main form of transporation.
I went for a little walk one day...trying to find a park and this is what I found. WOW! The whole family a little later.
The "Kiss and Ride" is the equivalent of a drop-off zone. Maybe it comes from England, but they may think it comes from America...which is ironic since I've never seen it. All the signs here are in French and Dutch with very few exceptions, this being one of them.
Nancy didn't seem to mind the plane delay...playing London Bridges outside the airport after we found out we had one more day in America.
Not the greatest picture of Victoria, but had to show that she is starting to smile and laugh, though much more without the camera around! She will also "talk," to you...doing one monotone sound until you respond and then throwing in inflection. Super cute!
Our first bakery run! Very good, not as sweet as "pastry" in the states.
Our double stroller accidently ended up on the boat with our stuff, so this is how I get around now with no car and two kids. Cobble stone is MURDER on the tiny wheels...a hefty double stroller may be a necessary purchase here with no car and walking as the main form of transporation.
I went for a little walk one day...trying to find a park and this is what I found. WOW! The whole family a little later.
The "Kiss and Ride" is the equivalent of a drop-off zone. Maybe it comes from England, but they may think it comes from America...which is ironic since I've never seen it. All the signs here are in French and Dutch with very few exceptions, this being one of them.


I would recommend a double jogger - they are amazing!! Very light to push and probably a lot easier on the cobblestone since they have larger, bike like wheels. I use mine everday. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! Thanks for sharing! I was just going to say get a jogger! We got the BOB Revloution. It's pretty spendy but sometimes you can find some great sales and/or coupons.
ReplyDelete